Saturday, November 29, 2008

Lord, What a GAME!

36-0!

I would only just peek at the TV now and then until the second half, when it looked like I couldn't jinx them by watching. Totally gratifying, except for Saban walking around frowning and yelling like he was getting beaten over the head. What's wrong with that guy? Even post-game when he said he was happy, his eyes were rolling like something was gaining on him.

*********************************************

Well, the turkey leftovers are in the freezer, along with about 3 quarts of the best soup I have ever made in my life. I ate the little potful and froze most of the big potful. I had to sample the big pot to make sure it was as good as the little pot.

Then Pat brought Reed by for Trick-or-Treat!?! and we had a good time talking and eating candy.

I went to CVS today to get cigs and cat food, and came home with lots of Christmas stuff--tissue paper, candy, stocking stuffers for a little boy I know. I was tempted to buy a bunch of those 8"-diameter ball ornaments, but couldn't think what I would do with them except put them in a yard sale someday. Actually, I plan on minimalism, as far as decorations are concerned.

No comments: