Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's all over but the painting

I've already been out, watered my plants, gone to the store, and chatted briefly with the Jehovah's Witness ladies who dropped by. Yesterday the workers cleaned up the deck, and I reckon they're ready to paint the chimney and deck and (please the saints!) be gone.

Yesterday Steve and his crew turned up in the middle of the day to cut the grass. They weed-et the end of the flower bed by the driveway, and I let them spray some weed-killer just on that end. Mo never goes out there anyway, unless he follows me to the mailbox.

Lawn sprinklers are beginning to appear in the neighborhood. Guess I'll have to haul mine out in the next day or so. If I ever complained about too much rain, I repent.

Today I've got to call my son J. and my other son J., and see what they're up to.

No comments: