Friday, February 26, 2010

Dam and Blast!

This was going to be my catch-up day, but I have not been able to complete a single thing that I tried to do. One unsuccessful attempt after another. I know tomorrow's another day and all, but I can't help getting aggravated. Mumble, grumble.

Anyway, I've sold all the eBay items I had listed. Think I'll spend the rest of the day listing some more. It's too late to get out of the house and do anything now. If I hit a few more snags, I'll just go to bed.

2 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Got your message. I was gone trying to find a car, got a horrible headache, came home a fell on the sofa. You can come tomorrow and get books if you want to. Or if I come up that way, I'll bring a load.

Kai said...

Hello! And it's great to 'meet' you! Being Susan's friend is EASY 'cause I just love her! And OMG! Apparently you and I had the same DAY! I was just about to blog what happened & - sure enough - BLOGGER WOULDN'T ACT RIGHT. Sigh ... I do believe you, Susan, & I should ALL just go to bed early & start fresh tomorrow! HUGS TO YOU! I'll be back to read your blog EVERYDAY!