Monday, February 15, 2010

Goals

Last fall, the Lakota Indian school sent me a little memo book for 2010. I decided to use it as my Goals book. My goal for today is to finish binding the Una quilt. I cut all that bias binding from one little fat quarter of fabric. It had been so long since I'd cut and put together such a piece, it took me a whole day (yesterday) to get it right. I think this is one quilt I won't be willing to part with. I used to think I didn't like machine quilting, but Donna has changed my mind.

*



*



Shiloh (a Walker coon hound mix) is at the Bham Humane Shelter. If he were mine, I'd call him Gordy.








And a pleasant surprise: The UPS guy just left me this. Plus all that great packing material for book sales that I hope to get.

1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I luuuuuuuv the quilt, the cookware, and Shiloh. He's one of the doggies I wanted to much to adopt when they first posted him. Can you imagine me and Sophie with a coon hound? Sophie would never speak to me again.