Monday, July 19, 2010

"I long ago lost a hound, a bay horse, and a turtledove

. . . and am still on their trail." (Thoreau, Walden)


Well, I lost the squirrel who was sitting on yon "rock" eating his lunch. By the time I got back with the camera, he was gone, of course. I thought, as long as I had the camera out there, I might as well use it.
*
This is the limb where the hawk sat one day last week, when I didn't have the camera out. Framed, she was.





My crape myrtle.










Jerry/Jared's pretty bed of cone flowers, zinnias and marigolds.








Cloud lady eating lunch or smoking a cigarette.

*
I accomplished a thing or two this morning, including calling up and speaking sharply to PayPal. They changed the shipping label procedure and I couldn't figure it out. Why is it when something isn't broken, people want to fix it, or at least change it?
*
Speaking of lunch, I think I'll go reheat a bowl of chicken soup.

1 comment:

Ramey Channell said...

I love the pretty l;ady cloud. I think she may be calling someone to come and sit beside her for tea.