Saturday, July 7, 2007

Another Rainy Day...

The steady small rain today lulled me into a nap about 3 p.m., but I woke up bright-eyed and b.t.'d.

For breakfast I had cereal and 2% milk and an apple. For lunch I had the remains of the beef stew, and a few bites of the barbecue that Pat sent home with me on the Fourth. For dinner I'm having a cup of coffee and 5 gumdrops. Later on I may eat some cheese and crackers and drink a little wine.

All morning I wore the pedometer clipped to my shirt, and around noon I checked it. It said 3.

Mo started to scratch the underside of my couch, and I shot him with the spray bottle of water. Such funny, happy days, and how quickly they fly!

2 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

You have to wear the pedometer on your waist, you silly goose.

Joanne Cage said...

You know, I was thinking maybe that's why they make those cargo pants--so you can wear a pedometer on the side of your leg.
Oh, well. - Ceilie Gus