Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Things happened so fast, I couldn't keep up. Steve and his crew are out there doing the yards in a rainstorm. I was supposed to be leaving to mail four books, but heard them start up, then went outside and saw the sky, spoke to Steve. Then got my camera and made this pic, and it immediately started raining very hard. Didn't last long, though.

I must be on a good Amazon server, as I've sold three books in the past 24 hours. And I need to get them out today. So as soon as I rake my hair, etc., I'm off to the P.O.

2 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

I'm glad no one got hurt -- the sky looks like it was up to no good! Sorry to hear about your scanner. Maybe you could borrow mine. I usually keep it in a box. In fact, the only times I've used it have been at your house! Let's talk it over.

Jed

Joanne Cage said...

It was just rain, and Steve said he had one more job to do today. They didn't seem to notice they were getting drenched.

I've been cleaning house all day, and I'm beat. I also found some neat exercises on the net, and I did those this morning, plus walking back & forth in the house all day.