Monday, July 9, 2007

Uh, I think it has rained just about enough...

Afraid to tell it to stop, though, because it might not rain again for the rest of the summer. It has washed most of the pine straw out of the former ditch and left it in piles in the back yard. Do wish it would stop long enough to get the grass cut, which has shot up to about knee height. Don't worry, be happy, it'll all work out.

I've been fairly busy today with revising/repricing my book listings, which is a never-ending process, for various reasons. Also doing laundry and making a start on housecleaning. This evening I ordered a few things from Coldwater Creek that I've been wanting, and that were in their online sale catalog. In addition, I had a card that got me 50% off on everything, so the cost didn't amount to much.

Susan and Vann are going to the beach this weekend, so Suze won't be at the book club meeting. That's OK, she won't get a chance at my wonderful door prize, if I don't forget to hold the drawing for it. I bought it last month, I think at CVS, because it's so gorgeous, but when I got home with it, I decided that would be this month's door prize.

About my art work pictured here: The drawings are dim and fuzzy because my scanner went bad on me. It used to make pictures at least as good as the camera. I'll try to replace them with better images sometime soon.

1980, charcoal on colored paper

No comments: