Friday, December 12, 2008

Uh oh, Santa!

Actually, the sewing machine burnt up. At least, the motor apparently did. Footpetal burnt a hole in the carpet. A few more accidents to that poor old carpet, and I'll be forced to replace it--when I run out of throw rugs--oh, well.

So there go the homemade Christmas presents. I ought to have known better than to start sewing-machine projects less than a year in advance, considering my history of fighting with the danged things. Anyway, this one lasted as long as the first one did, so I guess it was a pretty good machine. R.I.P.

2 comments:

Ramey Channell said...

I believe I have one or two spare sewing machines. One works and the other lost a spring out of its foot pedal, so it doesn't work But would, if it had its spring where it belongs.
You want me to drop one down your chimney?
Santa Trois Claus

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Me too.
Santa Deux Claus