Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Ultimate Beautiful Christmas Card

This one is from Susan and Vann. Isn't it gorgeous?
*
I've got all but two of my Christmas gifts completed and wrapped. I'm giving myself until tomorrow evening to finish these two, because I'll need at least two days to clean up after myself. When I'm "creating," I simply wreck all the space around me.
*
Jed is coming over for Christmas. We haven't yet discussed what we plan to do about Christmas dinner, etc.
*
Oh--the sewing machine breakdown: Finding that the sewing part still worked fine, I fiddled with the foot pedal, and decided the burn happened because I kept the machine turned on all day, and at some point the pedal had got stuck in the "on" position and overheated. Anyway, I've been sewing on it, and turning off the machine except when I'm actually stitching, so it's OK for now.

No comments: