Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Headache Remedy

I've got a mild sinus headache, the first headache of any kind I've had in many years--more than ten, I'm sure. If I press on the bone under my left eyebrow, the pain goes away for a few minutes. That's how I know it's a sinus headache--or, that's why I think it's a sinus headache. And every time I go outside, I start sneezing. And that reminds me, I've got to replace the furnace filter.
*
I am so excited about Christmas! First time I've really had the Christmas Spirit in a long time. All my shopping is done. I think. I started stockpiling gifts about in July or August, and I herewith issue a general apology for the unevenness of the quality/expense of them. Now I've got to wrap them--which is one of the most fun parts.
*
The first week in November, I sold five books, but not one since then. Curious.
*
These pictures (yesterday and today) are from Christmases Past, which I guess is why they won't enlarge when you click on them. At least, they won't for me.
*

2 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

Hope you get to feeling better, whatever kind of headache it is.

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I've had congestion, sneezing, sinus pain, coughing since September. Dr. Sanjay Gupta says global warming is causing the ragweed to produce more pollen and causing allergy season to last longer.