Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where did I mislay that Christmas spirit?

I kept thinking it would come upon me suddenly, but now it's Christmas Eve! The gifts on the hall chest are about the only signs of the season in my house. I'll try to add some stuff today, if I ever get through DUSTING!

Tonight is Soup Night at Sister Susie's Yellow House, and I can't wait. Jed is supposed to arrive sometime today, and the weather is fine. 9:30 a.m. and all is well. But I think it's supposed to rain and turn cold tomorrow.

Today I'm going to make potato salad, which is always better when it rests overnight, and a sweet potato pie. Will cook the vegetables and other stuff tomorrow morning. I may have to make two s.p. pies, because--do you think I can let sweet potato pie alone for 24 hours without devouring a significant portion of it?

1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I can't find any "spoons" this morning. I'm about to panic. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, you'll have to read my last blog post."