Friday, December 25, 2009

Snow Delivered To Wrong Address?

Today 50 per cent of the United States is covered with snow. I thought I had put in my order early enough, but no! I mean, Noooooh! Not here. Not now. Maybe in March or April, as a sort of anticlimax to winter.

Susan's soup supper last evening was mighty good. Suze made Santa Fe soup, and Andy made Italian wedding soup, and both were delicious. As was the enormous carrot cake, and the salad that Jed provided.

I rose before the sun this morning. Matter of fact, the sun hasn't even got here yet. Anyway, I got all my cooking done, and now I'm resting before setting the tables and so forth.

1 comment:

Ramey Channell said...

I love that beautiful little tree! It was a wonderful Christmas get-together at your house. Thanks for the hospitality, the yummy food and the gifts.