Friday, December 18, 2009

Morning's almost gone

And I spent all of it packing THE book I've sold in December. It's a paperback that weighs about three pounds, and of course I had no box it would fit in. Anyway, I think it'll be OK with my extra pound of bubble wrap, cardboard, kraft paper and tape. I think I'll quit this business. Some buyers will use every trick in the book to get a refund or a freebie. If they can't think of anything else, they'll say it smells bad, and what can you do? I left this book outside in the wind for several hours yesterday, then stood it up on the table and sprayed above it with room deodorizer. Not to mention cleaning the covers with Windex. If I sold more books, I would worry less about each one, but currently it's more work and worry than it's worth.

No comments: