Monday, January 25, 2010

Great Balls of Fire!


I'm not going to post every time I make a great sale, but I can't resist this time. I listed the Weller vase for 200 bucks, and it sold for 430! I'll leave the money with PayPal until the buyer has had the vase past the allowed return time. I'd sure hate to get my hands on that much and then have to refund it.
*
I've learned, by way of selling the little quilt top, not to price anything cheap. It also sold, and will cost almost half as much as the selling price to mail. Ebay will also take out their fees, so I would have done better to keep the quilt top.

4 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Congrats on your super sale.

Ramey Channell said...

Dude! Congratulations on that sale! We'll have to see what else needs to go on the auction block!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I just sold Vann's gun safe for $800. And I don't have to mail it, thank the good Lord. It weighs 900 lbs, according to Gene Warnock, who bought it. He's going to have it moved.

Joanne Cage said...

I hope it's in the basement!