Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I know what you're thinking . . .

(My fourth favorite guy, next to Jed, Jack and Elvis.)


. . . I could have taken care of all this without the whining. You're right. I've got a new battery and everything's OK, for now, thanks to Andy and Susan and Andy's friend and Jed and Murray's. And God. But what some of you don't realize is that, when anything, and I mean Anything, goes wrong, I feel it's all my fault because I'm OLD! And that ruins my disposition. And I whine. But I don't get any younger.

*

Looks like Amazon is wishing me Happy New Year, or birthday or something. I sold three books in December. I've already mailed 3 in January, and now I've sold another one--which I can't find on first search.

While I was waiting for them to diagnose and treat my car, I walked over to the P.O. in my big quilted jacket and got so hot, I had to shuck out of the coat.

3 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Glad you got that battery. And just cause you're "old" doesn't mean a thing. You're just as smart as you ever were. Now me, I'm even smarter. Tee Hee!
Bring on the snow~

Joanne Cage said...

Smart and about four bucks will get you or me a cup of coffee. But I agree--we're both as smart as we need to be.

Joanne Cage said...

But I'm OLD! This time last month, I didn't feel so grumpy.