Friday, August 8, 2008

Busy, busy!

I'm taking a break, trying to cool off before I shower and dress. Everything is more or less ready for the book club meeting, except we don't have anything to snack on. Funny, the things one forgets. Oh, well, I guess we'll just have to drink all the wine--we do have wine--and then we'll forget that we didn't have anything to eat. Sitting down, I can think of 101 things I need to do in the next 2 hours, but what the heck.

Jed had a meeting in Hoover Wednesday morning, then he came by here and spent the night. We ate dinner and went to Lowe's to shop, and spent the evening untangling international affairs. I think we've given up on the political situation regarding the election, or at least have given up talking about it; what's to say?

Pat and I went to the thrift store one afternoon this week, and I got a pair of beautiful picture frames, and I think that's all.


No comments: