Friday, April 9, 2010

Another busy day

Book club meets today. I've got to scrape up something to wear, also shop for some snacks and beverages since I'm the hostess. This morning I scanned through the book again to refresh my memory, and I'm going to gather up some small quilts to display. I need to return a movie that Jed and I rented Tuesday.

When I get all this stuff done and get home this afternoon, I'm going to go to bed for the duration of the weekend. I looked up plantar fascitis on the internet, and I'm going to do what it says, starting with a couple of days off my feet and doing the exercises Dr. G. recommended. Then when I can walk a little better, I'll hunt up a good orthotic and probably a pair of old-lady shoes to wear it in. Walking with Jed this week, I got right irritated with myself, taking 3-4 little short hopping steps to his one and not being able to keep up with him. I'm thankful for my good health, but something irritating like this puts me in an ill humor, sometimes.

If I don't sleep all weekend, I've got a couple of good books to read.

No comments: