Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Back on the Bay

I've resumed listing some stuff on eBay, and there's a link to my site in the left column of this blog. At present there are only three items on it, but I plan to add an item every day.



If any of my kin has a deep desire for, or sentimental attachment to, any listed items, please let me know and I'll remove them from eBay and you can have them gratis. I've got plenty more to list.

The wall pocket vases were Jenny's, the Harvard mug belonged to Julius, and the mini-quilt top was made by MER, quilted by me.

*

In addition to my TV being fixed, my disposal in one of the sinks healed itself. I think there was probably a bone or something stuck in the blades, which finally came loose. Anyway, it works again, for the first time in 2-3 or more years.

5 comments:

Ramey Channell said...

Do you have the natural gas?
Trois

Joanne Cage said...

Quite often.

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I almost said I want the wall pockets. But the seizure left me, and I'm ok now.

JD Atlanta said...

I'm glad to hear that the disposal all is working!!

Does this mean that all the other stuff around the house might heal itself, too? If so, can I perform some kind of transfusion from your house to mine???

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

If you haven't already listed them or sold them or whatever, I'll take them. I'll trade you something. What do you want? That chair?