Monday, November 4, 2013

Plumb wo' out!

Today I've mailed a manuscript, driven to Birmingham, and spent the afternoon at The Kirklin Clinic where I walked about five miles and had umpteen tests, all of which were okay, and a flu shot. Except my cholesterol was on the "high end of normal," and I haven't got the chest X-ray results yet.

Don't know if I'm really as tired as I feel, or if it's just letdown from nervous tension. Anyway, I'm glad it's over for another six months or so. Except they're scheduling me for a bone density test and a hearing exam in the near future. And I need to get some new glasses. Maybe by Christmas they'll leave me alone.

Tomorrow Dave is coming to clean the carpets, so I've got to get everything possible up off the floor, tired notwithstanding.

4 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

I need to get my carpets cleaned. It's been 13 years or so ... :)

Ramey Channell said...

Toutes mes tapis sont sales.

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

All my carpets are sale aussi.

Joanne Cage said...

I don't think mine were on sale. They've lasted a long time, 13 years or so.