Thursday, November 7, 2013

Surprised Myself

I have a rather flexible rule for myself about cooking: If I cooked it, I will eat at least some of it, unless it's burnt or purely impossible to tolerate.


I started to scrape this one out into the disposer, rule or no rule, it looked so yucky. But I made a sandwich, and it's almost delicious. Just cream cheese and crushed pineapple, whole wheat bread very lightly spread with mayonnaise. Definitely edible.

*

The carpeting and the rugs in every room are very clean, and tomorrow Dave is coming back to clean all the windows and glass doors, inside and out. It's costing a deal of money, but not as much as I would charge to do all that, even if I were 50 years younger. Six rooms of carpeting, three wool rugs, and 25 windows and doors.



 My part is to wash all the curtains, which I've done, and take down and wash the venetian blinds, and I've got a good start on that. Makes me feel so damn' virtuous!
 
*

On Monday, Dr. G. said the ENT exam would probably show whether I've got Meniere's or some other vestibular disturbance causing the vertigo and stuff.

No comments: