Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 Goals

1. Finish this here novel

2. Get rid of the Lincoln and clean the basement

3. Clean and organize all my closets, including the laundry

4. Paint and redecorate my bedroom and bath

5. Get the house pressure-washed

6. UFO Bust - Finish binding my Una quilt

and finish quilting the patchwork leaf quilt:


 I'll probably add a couple more unfinished projects to the UFO (Un-Finished Objects) list.
*
4:45 p.m.: I've decided to come clean and list all my UFO projects. My camera is disabled right now--I think the battery needs replacing--so I can't photograph them all. But I will later on.

1.-2. The two quilts mentioned above
3. Yo Yo Table Runner - Sew all those yo yos together.
4. Log Cabin Quilt Top, made by me, to be quilted
5. Basket Quilt Top, made by Mama (MER) and me, to be quilted
6. Jacob's Ladder Quilt Top, made by Jenny, to be repaired and quilted
7. Hands All Around Quilt Top, made by MER, to be quilted
8. Christmas Star Quilt Top, made by MER, to be quilted
9. Log Cabin Quilt Top, made by Jenny, to be repaired and quilted
10. LeMoyne Star Quilt Blocks, made by MER, to be sewed together and quilted.
11. The Lord's Prayer Embroidered Sampler, made by Jenny, to be framed
12. Persian Horse Quilt Blocks, made by Jenny, to be put together and quilted
13.-19. Cross-Stitch Pictures, made by MER - To be outline-stitched with black, and framed. There are two parrots, two irises, two tulips, and a raccoon.
20. Broken Sash blocks sewn in strips, enough for a quilt, made by Jenny, to be sewn together and quilted

At least there are not very many that I started myself and left unfinished. I was sure I had made more quilt tops; but I sold a brown Irish chain, a blue Dresden plate, and a multicolored Sunshine and Shadow top.

2 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

That's a good list!

I still haven't registered the Lincoln -- work is busy, and I am lazy. But I hope to get it done next week.

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Uh huh, I thought so.