Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Funny How Tastes Change

Strange change. For a while I was so hooked on "Without a Trace" on TV, I couldn't stand to miss an episode. I would even watch a "Criminal Minds" episode if it wasn't too gory. Now I can't stand either one of them.

I started watching "Without a Trace" because Anthony LaPaglia is in it. I had seen him as a gangster in "The Client," the movie where Susan Sarandon is a lawyer with a little boy as a client and Tommy Lee Jones as a disapproving lawman. LaPaglia plays an FBI section director in WaT. He's a good actor, but I've seen enough for now.

Marianne Jean-Baptiste is the best actor on the show. When "Viv" appears, the liars and prevaricators sort of curl up and spill their guts.

2 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

I've actually been watching a Canadian TV drama (Intelligence). It's pretty good. Never got into the two shows you mentioned, though.

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I love Criminal Minds. I think it's the best series on tv, except maybe Mad Men, but Mad Men isn't on regularly. Every now and then, I have to hide my eyes from the gory stuff though.